Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our piano studio currently has strict health & safety policies for in-person music lessons.
Before you visit, please review our current safety rules:
What you need to do when you visit our studio:
- DO NOT COME TO LESSONS IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSE IS SICK
- Well fitting masks are REQUIRED for anyone entering the premises.
- All Students must wash their hands with soap & water in the studio prior to the lesson.
- During Deluxe lessons, all parents are asked to remain in their cars.
- Private students may have one parent accompany them to the lesson.
- Siblings/cousins/friends, etc who are not enrolled in lessons may not enter the studio at this time.
What we are doing in addition to the above:
- Miss Christina is fully vaccinated and will continue to mask up.
- Sanitizing piano keys and bench between each student
- We have a second piano so teacher and student do not share an instrument
- Medical Grade Air Filters are running through the entire day
- Distancing of 3-6 (or more) feet.
A little bit more about our specific mask requirements:
- Masks must be worn properly over mouth and nose the entirety of the time in the studio.
- Gaiters, scarves, ski masks and balaclavas are not substitutes for a mask.
- If you don’t have a mask, we will give you one for FREE
A typical lesson will look something like this:
- Students will wash hand thoroughly. “I washed them at home” does not count.
- Students will be directed to a sanitized instrument to use for that day.
- Students must remain at their instrument unless instructed to get up (or if they need to use the restroom).
- Parents who wish to observe lessons may do so via a zoom call link and use our WIFI